1. DTH centralizer is forged from steel bars, with heat treatment given
2. The centralizer surface is embedded with high-strength tool joints uniformly; with the centralizer wall kept smooth
3. The mud trough is designed to be deep and wide to ensure the mud flows smoothly
4. The thread ofDTH stabilizer is in accordance with API standards; square buckle is set outside for the convenience of removal
5. The heavy load is good for vertical reaming and ensures the straightness of drilling
In DTH drilling, a centralizer is commonly used for guaranteeing the hole diameter, the retaining wall for reaming, and the straightness of vertical drilling.
Among the downhole drilling tools, we offer casing centralizer and other drill rig accessories, including exploration drilling tools, mine drilling tools, geothermal drilling tools, deep well drilling tools, heavy engineering drilling tools, etc. Fully equipped with drill pipe production lines and other process equipment, as each detail is checked during manufacturing, we can provide quality casing centralizer and other drilling tools for global customers.